Our island take on an old favourite!
• 2/3 cup Spicy Bahamas Caribbean Guava Hot Pepper Tonic
• 1/3 cup unsalted butter or margarine (can substitute ¼ cup if watching fat intake)
• ½ tablespoon white vinegar
• ¼ – ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon Tamarind Bahamas Hot Pepper Tonic (or Worcester Sauce for less heat)
• salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and over low heat bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and then turn off.
After the wings are cooked, transfer to a large mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the hot wings and toss with a spoon or spatula to completely coat.
Serve with celery sticks and Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing for dipping.
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 5 minutes / Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 cup sauce